The cost of these GLASS food storage container set is higher than that of my previous review of the Rubbermaid Plastic food storage containers. There are pros and cons of each material:
- Plastic is much lighter than plastic food storage containers.
- Glass containers will probably break when dropped on any hard surface.
- Plastic will stain. Spaghetti sauce is a notoriously easy way to stain a plastic storage container. This can not happen with glass.
- Glass containers may easily last a lifetime if cared for. Plastic will last for decades, but the condition will not be as good as glass.
Both the glass and plastic food storage containers mentioned in this article will last for decades with proper care. Your choice. Or buy both!
Quality products that last a lifetime are right here at BuyitOnceBuyitforLife.
Thanks for reading.
Take a closer look at this glass set HERE on Amazon.
- Oven-safe and microwavable
- Airtight and Leak-proof Glasslock
- BPA free and recyclable
- Different sizes to meet your storage needs, 20 Pieces include 10 Containers and 10 Lids
- The transparent and clear glass design makes it convenient to identify the content and will look great in any kitchen.